LOVE SAVES THE DAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS 2021
IF YOU HAVE ANY SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19, PLEASE DO NOT COME TO THE EVENT AND CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY.
Please do not come to the event if, within the past fourteen days, you have tested positive, learned that you have been in close contact with a person now known to have been carrying the Coronavirus or if you or anyone you live with have experienced any of the following symptoms commonly associated with COVID-19, including cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever and loss of taste or smell. You should not come to the venue if you are awaiting the results of a COVID test.
1. In light of the current COVID 19 pandemic, you understand that there are particular risks associated with attending any gathering (including the Festival). We will take reasonable steps to comply with any relevant guidelines intended to reduce the spread of COVID 19 and we will make you aware of these measures. However, we cannot be responsible for the behaviour or health of other Festival attendees and cannot effectively ensure that no attendees at the Festival will have COVID-19. Accordingly, we will not be responsible if you catch COVID-19 at the Festival or for any illness or death of any Festival attendees caused by COVID 19.
2. You understand and accept that you will be attending the Festival and using any facilities on-site at your own risk.
3. To help us to reduce the spread of COVID 19, we ask that you:
- do not attend the Festival if*:
- you have tested positive for COVID 19 within 14 days of the commencement of the Festival;
- you display any symptoms of COVID 19;
- you live with somebody who displays symptoms of COVID 19 or who has tested positive for COVID 19 within 14 days of the commencement of the Festival; or
- you are otherwise required to self-isolate.
*note that where there is a conflict between any of the provisions in this paragraph 3.a and any updated government guidelines, the updated government guidelines will apply where they are stricter than the provisions set out in this paragraph 3.a;
- follow all guidelines and/or entry requirements notified by us to you and which will apply to your attendance at the Festival. This may include testing on entry or prior to attending the Festival. It may be necessary for us to stagger arrival times as appropriate, and you agree to abide by your allocated arrival slot. Failure to comply with this may result in entry being declined. We may be required to amend our guidelines before or during the Festival and ask that you comply with any updated guidelines notified to you;
- follow all government guidelines (which may be updated from time to time);
- download and use the government’s official COVID 19 tracing app or provide your contact details to a member of Festival staff as directed upon entering the Festival for the purpose of notifying you where you may have come into contact with somebody who has tested positive for COVID 19;
- you notify us if you test positive for COVID 19 after attending the Festival so that we can notify attendees who may have come into contact with you whilst at the Festival.
4. You understand that we have the right, at our complete discretion, to:
- refuse entry to any attendee who we reasonably believe may display COVID 19 symptoms or who may not have followed Government guidelines or our guidelines or entry requirements;
- require that any attendee leaves the Festival where we reasonably believe that they may not be complying with these terms or any of our or Government guidelines in force in relation to COVID-19.
TICKETS, ADMISSION AND CANCELLATION
5. Upon booking a ticket you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
6. The Organiser reserves the right to add to or amend these Terms from time to time. Amendments will take effect when posted on the LSTD website https://lovesavestheday.org. Please check the Info section regularly for changes and to ensure you have up to date information as these are binding on you.
7. Tickets are sold through our official ticket agents See Tickets who act on behalf of the Organisers and Promoters of the event. Full terms and conditions relating to the purchase of tickets through the ticket agents can be found on their website.
9. The Organiser reserves the right to implement or withdraw ticketing offers and promotions at any time.
10. In purchasing a ticket, the customer agrees to pay the price stated at that point in time. This price is not subject to any previous or subsequent offers or promotions.
11. The Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission
12. Only valid tickets will be accepted on presentation at the event. Be careful not to purchase tickets from unofficial third party sources as it cannot be guaranteed that they are genuine and invalid or duplicate tickets will not be accepted.
13. Where tickets are in the form of barcodes, they will be scanned upon entry; once a barcode has been scanned it cannot be used again. The first scanned ticket to arrive at the event will be allowed entry; any subsequent ticket with the same barcode will be denied access. Please treat your ticket as you would cash, the organisers accept no responsibility or liability for any inconvenience caused by the unauthorised duplication of a ticket. Do not post images of your barcode on social media.
14. Where they are in use, Wristbands that are removed from the wrist, lost or have been tampered with will be deemed invalid and will not be replaced. If you do not have a valid wristband, you will be refused admission to the site or may be removed from the site. Wristbands issued by Love Saves the Day remain the property of Love Saves the Day.
15. Valid photographic ID must be shown when presenting your ticket.
16. All tickets are non transferable.
17. Last entry to this event is 20:00 on both days of the festival. There is no re-entry to this event.
18. Admission is at ticket holder’s own risk. The Organisers will not be held liable for any loss or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles, if the cause is due to the negligence of the Ticket Holder or the actions of other patrons or third parties or Force Majeure.
19. We reserve the right to make alterations to the time, date, duration and venue of the festival in the event of unforeseen or other circumstances, including (but without limitation) Force Majeure, safety and security concerns or decisions from authorised persons or other competent authority. In the event of such alteration neither we or our official ticket agent will be liable to the Ticket Holder or any other person for any costs, expenses or other losses resulting from such alteration.
20. Unless otherwise agreed at our sole discretion, a ticket will not be exchanged or refunded if:
- after the festival has started, it is stopped for any reason and is not completed;
- on any day of the festival, the start time is delayed for any reason;
- the start time (but not the date) of the festival changes after the date the ticket was purchased; or
- the ticket is used for entry into the festival.
21. If the event is cancelled, only the face value of the ticket will be refunded and not the booking fee.
22. Cancellation or Postponement as a result of Covid 19: If the festival is cancelled or postponed before it has started due to the Covid 19 pandemic then you will be eligible for a refund. In the event of postponement of the festival before it has started, and where it is rescheduled to another date, the ticket holder may elect to either use the existing ticket for the rescheduled date or apply for a refund. Any refund requests must be made by the original purchaser of the ticket, within the notified timeframe, via our ticket provider.
23. If, as a result of compliance with COVID regulations as detailed in paragraph 3.a, the ticket holder is no longer able to attend the event, they will be entitled to a refund of their ticket at its face value price, on the provision of satisfactory supporting evidence. This will remain at the sole discretion of the Organisers.
24. If we are required to reduce the capacity of the event, as a result of compliance with COVID regulations, tickets will be cancelled, refunded or offered to be rolled over to any 2022 event, in the order of the date that they were purchased.
25. This event is strictly for people aged 18 and over.
26. Photographic ID as proof of age will be required on entry.
27. We operate a challenge 25 policy at all of our bars. You will be refused service for alcohol if you look under 25 and are unable to provide one of the following as a form of valid ID:
- Current (within shown expiry date) passports or an equivalent form of identification such as a national identity card with a photo and date of birth (all nationalities)
- Current (within shown expiry date) photographic driving licences or provisional licences and date of birth (all nationalities)
- N.I. electoral ID cards (accepted in Northern Ireland)
- Military IDs with a photo and date of birth (UK only)
- Cards with a PASS logo such as Citizen, Connexions, Validate or Young Scot
- Biometric residence permits (BRPs) - Click here for more information
(Please remember that there is no automatic right of entry to licensed premises nor is there an automatic right to service of alcohol. Service is always discretionary.)
28. For the safety of our customers and staff, security will be conducting stringent searches at the gate.
29. Anyone found to be carrying illicit items will have them confiscated and may be removed from the festival and handed over to the police where necessary.
30. Please do not attempt to bring any of the following items inside the festival:
- Fireworks, laser pens, or flares
- Alcohol, illicit drugs, or legal highs including nitrous oxides
- Animals (with the exception of guide dogs)
- Selfie sticks
- Hi Vis waistcoats, jackets or vests
- Bicycles or scooters
- Food / Drink / Cool boxes / Picnic hampers
- Pens or Paint
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (aka Drones)
- Any form of seating other than wheelchairs
- Anything which could be considered an offensive weapon or could cause danger or nuisance
31. The artist and performer line-up and all billed attractions are subject to change at any time without notice.
32. Strictly no commercial activities or trading on site unless previously agreed by the Promoter.
33. Love Saves the Day accepts no responsibility for goods or services purchased from third party traders.
34. As a condition of sale, the ticket holder consents to being filmed, photographed and recorded for television, radio, webcast and other public broadcast and/or for any video/DVD or by onsite CCTV cameras and recordings for security purposes.
35. The tented arenas and other areas of the event are designated No Smoking areas (this includes e cigarettes), this is in accordance with the Smoke Free Regulations. Failure to comply with these regulations and event signage may result in ejection.
36. Warning: exposure to loud and excessive music may be damaging to your hearing. Please ensure you wear suitable hearing protection.
37. Pyrotechnics, lasers, smoke machines, strobe lighting and other special effects may take place during some performances.