LSTD 2019 Terms and Conditions
TICKETS, ADMISSION AND CANCELLATION
- Upon booking a ticket you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
- The Organiser reserves the right to add to or amend these Terms from time to time. Amendments will take effect when posted on the LSTD website https://lovesavestheday.org. Please check the Info section regularly for changes and to ensure you have up to date information as these are binding on you. If you purchase a ticket after any amendment to these Terms, you agree to be bound by the updated version of these Terms.
- Tickets are sold through our official ticket agents who act on behalf of the Organisers and Promoters of the event. Full terms and conditions relating to the purchase of tickets through the ticket agents can be found on their websites.
- The organiser reserves the right to implement or withdraw ticketing offers and promotions at any time.
- In purchasing a ticket, the customer agrees to pay the price stated at that point in time. This price is not subject to any previous or subsequent offers or promotions.
- The Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission.
- Only valid tickets will be accepted on presentation at the event. Be careful not to purchase tickets from unofficial third party sources as it cannot be guaranteed that they are genuine and invalid or duplicate tickets will not be accepted.
- Valid photographic ID must be shown when presenting your ticket.
- All tickets are non transferable.
- Admission is at ticket holder’s own risk. The Organisers will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles, if the cause is due to the negligence of the Ticket Holder or the actions of other patrons or third parties or Force Majeure.
- If the event is cancelled, only the face value of the ticket will be refunded and not the booking fee.
- Wristbands that are removed from the wrist, lost or have been tampered with will be deemed invalid and will not be replaced. Where they are in use, if you do not have a valid wristband you will be refused admission to the site or may be removed from the site. Wristbands issued by Love Saves the Day remain the property of Love Saves the Day.
- Last entry to this event is 20:00 on both days of the festival. There is no re-entry to this event.
- This event is strictly for people aged 18 and over.
- Photographic ID as proof of age will be required on entry.
- We operate a challenge 25 policy at all of our bars. You will be refused service for alcohol if you look under 25 and are unable to provide one of the following as a form of valid ID:
- A passport
- A European Union photocard driving licence
- A Ministry of Defence Form 90 (Defence Identity Card)
- A photographic identity card bearing the national Proof of Age Standards Scheme (PASS) hologram
- A national identity card issued by a European Union member state (other than the United Kingdom), Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein or Switzerland
- A Biometric Immigration Document.
(Please remember that there is no automatic right of entry to licensed premises nor is there an automatic right to service of alcohol. Service is always discretionary.)
- For the safety of our customers and staff, security will be conducting stringent searches at the gate.
- Anyone found to be carrying illicit items will have them confiscated and may be removed from the festival and handed over to the police where necessary.
- Please do not attempt to bring any of the following items inside the festival:
- Fireworks, laser pens, or flares
- Alcohol, illicit drugs, or legal highs including nitrous oxides
- Animals (with the exception of guide dogs)
- Selfie sticks
- Hi Vis waistcoats, jackets or vests
- Bicycles or scooters
- Food / Drink / Cool boxes / Picnic hampers
- Pens or Paint
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (aka Drones)
- Any form of seating other than wheelchairs
- Anything which could be considered an offensive weapon or could cause danger or nuisance
- The artist and performer line-up and all billed attractions are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Strictly no commercial activities or trading on site unless previously agreed by the Promoter.
- Love Saves the Day accepts no responsibility for goods or services purchased from third party traders.
- As a condition of sale, the ticket holder consents to being filmed, photographed and recorded for television, radio, webcast and other public broadcast and/or for any video/DVD or by onsite CCTV cameras and recordings for security purposes.
- The tented arenas and other areas of the event are designated No Smoking areas (this includes e cigarettes), this is in accordance with the Smoke Free Regulations. Failure to comply with these regulations and event signage may result in ejection.
- Warning: exposure to loud and excessive music may be damaging to your hearing. Please ensure you wear suitable hearing protection.
- Pyrotechnics, lasers, smoke machines, strobe lighting and other special effects may take place during some performances.