Videographer/ Cinematographer/ P.O.D.
- Starting Salary: Negotiable + Excellent Benefits
- Location: Bristol
- Start date: November 2018
- Expires: 20/10/2018
- Job Type: Part Time
We are hiring a variety of different roles for our existing and new up-coming projects.
We are looking for a highly motivated and proactive Videographer, to join the creative content
department in Bristol. The Video Editor will play a crucial role in the post-production process of our films
and videos by assisting with the organization of raw footage and completing all requested edits. This
position reports to the Director and Brand Manager.
Working alongside our marketing team, the successful candidate will be working out of our offices and
on location. We are looking for a candidate with an enthusiastic and professional work ethic to fill this
very hands-on role, as well as to get involved in other aspects of our business.
This position is ideal for someone still studying film / video editing etc.
This is an incredible opportunity to showcase your work on a national and international scale.
- Create engaging content for various social media platforms and trailers
- Organize and import all video footage
- Organize and edit footage for all festivals and promotional trailers; logging in new footage, finding requested footage, and posting requested footage in a timely manner
- Manage back-up storage of all footage and ensure there is enough room to handle incoming footage
- Provide support to shoot footage or assist with other tasks, such as creating simple text for trailers and pitching ideas for upcoming projects
- Deliver organized and complete media files for post-production downloads
- Assist with other duties as assigned on a regular or occasional basis
- May need to use personal vehicle to travel to business engagements, both local and out of town (mileage will be reimbursed)
- Attend and work company events (domestic travel expected, economy class)
- Will be required to work evenings and weekends as needed to meet deadlines and work effectively under high level of pressure and demanding time lines
- Required 2+ year’s experience in video editing
- Strong knowledge of plug-ins and title cards on Final Cut or Premier
- Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop and After Effects is a plus
- Experience in integration of marketing messages across multiple channels, with the ability to pull cross-functional teams together to finalize development plans
- Experience managing multiple vendors, employing procurement best practices
- Must be motivated with an “Everything is possible” attitude
- Must be an active problem solver, instilled with a sense of urgency for projects large and small
- Keen, genuine interest in the electronic and overall music scene
- Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
- Must be willing to work during evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadline
To apply, please send your show reel and covering letter to email@example.com with ‘Videographer’ in the subject line.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
Closes: 20th October 2018