- Starting Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 p/a + Excellent Benefits
- Location: Bristol
- Start date: December 201Expires: 20/10/2018
- Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
We are looking for a self-motivated, diligent, hardworking team player with a highly creative and enthusiastic mind set to join our marketing team.
You must have a genuine interest in electronic music, and be able to demonstrate further knowledge regarding the industry in which it resides. Alongside this, you will have a minimum of four years of previous experience in festival or club marketing / promotion.
You will be working on a variety of projects including; Love Saves The Day – Bristol, Eastern Electrics – London, The Downs Festival – Bristol, More Love – Rio De Janeiro, Brazil amongst others.
This will encompass digital, physical and social media marketing, devising innovative, interesting content and strategies to promote the events in addition to managing our junior staff, our promotion teams and handling budgets. The role will also involve brand management, event management and multi-channel campaign management. A car and full license is essential.
- Managing all marketing for the various projects and activities within the marketing department
- Developing the marketing strategy for the projects in line with event objectives
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Overseeing the project’s marketing budget
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new event launches
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing
Please make sure you fit the criteria before you send your CV / Portfolio.
- A minimum of four years previous experience in music festival or club marketing
- Driving license and vehicle
- Comprehensive Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word skills
- Legal right to work in the UK on the commencement of employment
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com with ‘Marketing Manager’ in the subject line.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
Closes: 15th October 2018