Role categories: Animation
- Starting Salary: Negotiable + Excellent Benefits
- Location: Bristol
- Starting date: November 2018
- Expires: 20/10/2018
- Job Type: Part Time
We are hiring a variety of different roles for our existing and new up-coming projects.
We are seeking a highly motivated and proactive Animator, to join the creative content department in
Bristol. The Video Editor will play a crucial role in the post-production process of our films and videos by
assisting with the organization of raw footage and completing all requested edits. This position reports to
the Director and Brand Manager.
Working alongside our marketing team, the successful candidate will be working out of our offices and
on location. We are looking for a candidate with an enthusiastic and professional work ethic to fill this
very hands-on role, as well as to get involved in other aspects of our business.
This position is ideal for someone still studying graphic design, animation, multimedia design, fine art,
film studies or CGI and 3D modelling.
• Create engaging content for various social media platforms and trailers
• Organize and import all video footage
• Organize and edit footage for all festivals and promotional trailers; logging in new footage,
finding requested footage, and posting requested footage in a timely manner
• Manage back-up storage of all footage and ensure there is enough room to handle incoming
• Provide support to shoot footage or assist with other tasks, such as creating simple text for
trailers and pitching ideas for upcoming projects
• Deliver organized and complete media files for post-production downloads
• Assist with other duties as assigned on a regular or occasional basis
• May need to use personal vehicle to travel to business engagements, both local and out of town
(mileage will be reimbursed)
• Attend and work company events (domestic travel expected, economy class)
• Will be required to work evenings and weekends as needed to meet deadlines and work
effectively under high level of pressure and demanding time lines
Although this area of work is open to all under-graduates and graduates, the following degree or
foundation degree subjects are particularly relevant:
• art and design
• computer-aided engineering
• design for moving image
• electrical engineering
• film and video
• graphic design/illustration
• model making or sculpture
• spatial design
• 3D design
You will need to show:
• artistic talent and technical skills
• a good eye for detail
• communication and storytelling skills
• ability to work with others and to take direction
• networking skills and commitment to projects through previous work experience
• an engagement with the industry from submitting work to festivals and competitions
• the flexibility to switch between several projects at once.
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
• Must be willing to work during evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines
To apply, please send your show reel and covering letter to [email protected] with ‘Videographer’ in the subject line.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
Closes: 20 th October 2018