GATE OPENING TIMES
11am – 8pm (this includes all General Admission and Guestlist access to the event).
There is no re-entry to this event.
For the safety of our customers and staff, security will be conducting stringent searches at the gate. Anyone found to be carrying illicit items will have them confiscated and may be removed from the festival and handed over to the police where necessary.
Please do not attempt to bring any of the following items inside the festival:
- Fireworks, laser pens, or flares
- Alcohol, illicit drugs, or legal highs including nitrous oxides
- Animals (with the exception of guide dogs)
- Selfie sticks
- Hi Vis waistcoats, jackets or vests
- Bicycles or scooters
- Cool boxes / picnic hampers
- Pens or Paint
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (aka Drones)
- Anything which could be considered an offensive weapon or could cause danger or nuisance
The festival cannot take responsibility for any item retained by security at the gates – these items will be disposed of. To reduce waiting times at the gate, please only bring necessary items with you to the event.
Festival Management reserve the right to refuse entry.
AGE & ID
Love Saves the Day is for people of all ages, however an adult must accompany any person who is under the age of 18. Identification will be required and under-18s will be refused entry without an adult. Please note that the responsible adult must be in a fit state to care for any under 18s they are accompanying and that we reserve the right to refuse admission if we feel the responsible adult would be unable to account for the number of accompanying under-18s.
Children under 5 can come to the festival for free.
5-12 year olds require a child’s ticket (£5).
Anyone over 12 years old requires a full price general admission ticket.
We operate a challenge 25 policy at all of our bars, so if you appear to be under 25 you will be asked for ID
We will accept the following forms of identification:
- A passport
- A European Union photocard driving licence
- A Ministry of Defence Form 90 (Defence Identity Card)
- A photographic identity card bearing the national Proof of Age Standards Scheme (PASS) hologram
- A national identity card issued by a European Union member state (other than the United Kingdom), Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein or Switzerland
- A Biometric Immigration Document.Please remember that there is no automatic right of entry to licensed premises nor is there an automatic right to service of alcohol. Service is always discretionary.
Children are welcome at Love Saves the Day, but please note that there are no activities on-site that are specifically aimed at kids.