GATE OPENING TIMES
(The event runs from midday - 11pm on both days, but the gates close for last entry at 8pm.)
There is no re-entry to this event.
For the safety of our customers and staff, security will be conducting stringent searches at the gate. Anyone found to be carrying illicit items will have them confiscated and may be removed from the festival and handed over to the police where necessary.
Please do not attempt to bring any of the following items inside the festival:
Fireworks, laser pens, or flares
Alcohol, illicit drugs, or legal highs including nitrous oxides
Animals (with the exception of guide dogs)
Hi Vis waistcoats, jackets or vests
Bicycles or scooters
Food / Drink / Cool boxes / Picnic hampers
Pens or Paint
Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (aka Drones)
Any form of seating other than wheelchairs
Anything which could be considered an offensive weapon or could cause danger or nuisance
The festival cannot take responsibility for any item retained by security at the gates – these items will be disposed of. To reduce waiting times at the gate, please only bring necessary items with you to the event.
Festival Management reserve the right to refuse entry.
AGE & ID
Love Saves the Day 2020 is a strictly over 18s event.
We operate a challenge 25 policy at all of our bars, so if you appear to be under 25 you will also be asked for ID when purchasing a drink.
We will accept the following forms of identification:
- A passport
- A European Union photocard driving licence
- A Ministry of Defence Form 90 (Defence Identity Card)
- A photographic identity card bearing the national Proof of Age Standards Scheme (PASS) hologram
- A national identity card issued by a European Union member state (other than the United Kingdom), Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein or Switzerland
- A Biometric Immigration Document.(Please remember that there is no automatic right of entry to licensed premises nor is there an automatic right to service of alcohol. Service is always discretionary.)