IN HOUSE CREATIVE DESIGNER
We are looking for a highly skilled, in-house creative designer to join our marketing team. We are a small tight knit team working on several festivals and music-related projects. We are looking to work with someone with excellent communication skills, who can work both from home and our office.
As part of the role you will:
- Work on a multitude of projects simultaneously, often with on a tight deadline. These projects will span across web, digital media, print and other promotional materials.
- Be able to give creative input and direction when discussing ideas with the team.
- Be able to work efficiently and to a high standard whilst under pressure.
- Be able to commute to our Bristol based office at least once a week.
- Occasional on site & weekend work will be required.
- In depth knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects & HTML5
- Intermediate web development knowledge
- Basic - Intermediate Animation knowledge
- Strong organisation skills and the ability to manage a number of projects at one time
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and respond to changing priorities
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English and an excellent command of grammar and spelling
- Strong Experience in producing work for both print and digital
- Experience as a designer in a similar role
- Knowledge and passion for Dance/Club Music, Festivals & Events
If you think this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you. Please apply here with your Portfolio.