We’re always on the look out for energetic & enthusiastic individuals to help make Love Saves The Day special. Volunteering is a great way to get involved and we have a number of opportunities available for you to do so!
MY CAUSE VOLUNTEER GATE STAFF
Volunteer on our gates and you are guaranteed to see all of the evening headliners! Love Saves the Day are proud to be working with My Cause UK to offer volunteer opportunities for people who would also like to raise money for a registered charity of their choice. Last year, the My Cause UK Gates Team raised over £2,000 for more than 50 charities! If you would like to volunteer on the festival gates and give your time to a good cause as well as gain entry to the festival as soon as your shift finishes click here to find out more www.mycauseuk.com
• Each volunteer will be required for 1 x 8 hour shift which will be finished by 19:00
• Shifts are available for both Saturday and Sunday
• You will be entitled to enter the festival on the days you are volunteering
• You will be required to pay a deposit
Volunteer Queue Stewards
These shifts are available on Saturday only:
1) 10:30 to 19:00
2) 14:00 to 22:30
• To regulate the flow of the queue into the bar to ensure quick and calm service
• Work closely with queue steward manager & bar manager
• Be attentive and friendly
In return you will get:
Shift 1) entry to the festival on the Saturday after your shift has finished
Shift 2) entry to the festival on Sunday
You will be required to pay a deposit.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for experienced bar staff to work on the Love Saves the Day bars. There are both paid and volunteer shifts available. For more information and to apply, please click here.
If you have any queries about volunteering, please contact email@example.com