We’re always on the look out for energetic & enthusiastic individuals to help make Love Saves The Day special. Volunteering is a great way to get involved and we have a number of opportunities available for you to do so!
We need great people like you to help ensure the smooth running of Love Saves the Day 2016. As volunteer stewards, we will be counting on you to do the following for us:
– Act as the eyes and ears of the festival
– Support and liaise with security and volunteer team management
– Give us your feedback as to how we can make things better at Love Saves the Day
– Be friendly and helpful towards festival attendees and spread the love!
THERE ARE 3 SHIFTS TO APPLY FOR:
09:00 – 16.00, 16.00 – 20.30 & 20.30 – 23.30
As part of our volunteer team you can expect the following from us in return for your hard work:
– Provide you with adequate briefing and support so you feel confident in your role as a volunteer at the festival.
– Provide light refreshments for you during your shift.
– Kit you out in a Love Saves the Day Volunteer Team t-shirt.
– Free bus ride to and from the Festival.
– Offer you free entry to the festival on the day of your shift.
– If you complete the 20.30-23.30 shift, we’ll give you a ticket to a Love Saves the Night after-party following your shift.
– If you complete shifts on both days, we’ll give you a ticket to a Sunday Love Saves the Night after-party.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR A VOLUNTEER STEWARD SHIFT
MY CAUSE VOLUNTEER GATE STAFF
Love Saves the Day are proud to be working with My Cause UK to offer volunteer opportunities for people who would also like to raise money for a registered charity of their choice. Last year, the My Cause UK Gates Team raised over £2,000 for more than 50 charities! If you would like to volunteer on the festival gates and give your time to a good cause as well as gain entry to the festival as soon as your shift finishes click here to find out more www.mycauseuk.com.
We are looking for experienced bar staff to work on the Love Saves the Day bars. There are both paid and volunteer shifts available. For more information and to apply, please click here.
If you have any queries about volunteering, please contact email@example.com.