- What time does the festival start/end ?
- Can I re-enter the festival at any time ?
- What’s the easiest / quickest way to get to the festival ?
- Will I be searched? Is there anything I can’t bring to the festival ?
- How old do I have to be to attend the event ?
- Will I be able to get cash out on the festival site ?
- Does the festival have any facilities for disabled access ?
- I want to stay over for the night, can I camp ?
- Is there anywhere to go afterwards ?
- I have purchased a ticket but I haven’t received an email. What should I do ?
- Any other problem with your ticket ?
- I can no longer attend the festival, can I get a refund ?
- I can’t find an answer to my question, who can I contact ?
The festival runs from 11am to 11pm on both Saturday and Sunday, we advise on getting down early as it’ll get busy quick. (The gates close at 8pm so you will not be able to come in after this time.)
There is no re-entry to the festival, so if you leave you will not be able to come back in that day.
More information coming soon.
There will be some ATMs on site (please note that a fee will be charged for withdrawals), and all of our main festival bars will have facilities to pay on card. Most food traders are cash only though, so we advise bringing some money with you.
No – there is no camping available at the event. The site closes when the music finishes at 11pm.
Yes there will be official Love Saves the Night after-parties at nearby venues on both Saturday and Sunday, more details coming soon.
Unfortunately not – Love Saves The Day does not offer any refunds on tickets. Please note that tickets are NOT transferable.
We do however offer a re-sale service via See tickets, find that platform here.